Saturday, January 8, 2011

Lots Of Brown Tinged Discharge

here before and in Part 2

Hello Blogger girls, since you appear to have dropped my pre-post action
good comes here the sequel.


It has been through the change in parallel to the kitchen, our dining area has long been in the living room to a 2nd Couch was necessary.
So you know it today.
Now


It was so cruel back then our bathroom and the tiles were so well fortified that removing half the wall came down. How could anyone feel comfortable in it?


here after 3 months.


As you can see, we have replaced the sink and the toilet, because I really wanted a hanging toilet and we did not want to lift the drain pipe from the ground. Because then we would certainly be the same thing happens, as recently my neighbor. You remember? No, then click once !

So you know it today, only the wall color was a little different.

So now I must look for still pictures of sleeping children and then follows part 3
I hope you get bored not yet.
I turn now even times round a blog and see what it is so new.
a nice weekend and dearest greetings from the forest asset

0 comments:

Post a Comment