Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Demolition Derby For The Wii



So my dear loyal readers-girls, as promised, part 3 of my before-and post-route.
you sit back comfortably and enjoy my last two rooms in changing times.



Here's the baby room of Moritz. The first room in white and the beginning of Shabby fever. Perhaps the hormones to blame?
The chest was at Mama chair in the basement and then almost got a hemorrhage when I saw her. Why had I not discovered this treasure before?
However, it was very dark brown, and thus the first victims of my white fever. Even the floor
we would like painted in white but there were no non-toxic paint and we have him just oiled and waxed.


As you can imagine was here Nils were born and the children needed a new structure. Since the space should be used optimally, we have built the two cabinets. In between the raised bed of Moritz and on the other side of the cot by Nils.


For comparison, here again the state of today. The bed was now to the bunk bed with a cave.

Have you still need your power, or perhaps only another cup of coffee? It creates the rest guaranteed too.




apple green even with built-in wardrobe but here with two slots on the TV.
As I said there was no time flat screens.


Since it worked with the hardwood floor in the children so well, we have installed in the bedroom then also a walk-in closet and had to break down again.
This was also the cabinet niche with chest of drawers. Of course, all painted in shabby white.

way, this is not all digital photos, but I'm busy scanning my old photos I have collected as a reminder in a book. There, I note the wall paint and varnish that I used, so that I can buy more at any time. Also I have many drawings there when we moved to new Elektoleitungen, and they were many. They were even photographed in the open wall and measured. This avoids nasty surprises later when you drill.

I am so happy that you like my idea so much, and still more on the many comments.

Dankeschööööööööön.

Take care your


0 comments:

Post a Comment