Thursday, January 6, 2011

How Old Can You Be In The Military

Boom Shankar


And already we have 2011th There are here already 4 months have passed, my (!!!) quarterly report is still not finished, a final entry for 2010, I have done it any longer and anyway I am in arrears with the blog here. In my defense I would point out that I had to lie on the beach in Goa last week, I have difficulty with the beautiful weather and had to fight the cheap beer and all the trance parties on the beach me absolutely exhausted. Last night, arrived in Vijayawada, it is stated once again relax and air-condition. Andhra Pradesh and Goa are worlds apart. At work here is IMMOMENT to do not much but there are certainly others times ... I see with Indian serenity in the future: the beginning of February I am at a seminar in Dheli, mid February we go to Mumbai from there, via Vijayawada , Calcutta and Assam, Arunachal Pradesh to get to. (Google Maps) helps in early April it is transferred back into the project and then there are indeed only 4-5 months. Where is simply the time? A few snapshots from
GOA there here
I wish you all a happy new year 2011 until after

0 comments:

Post a Comment