Friday, January 7, 2011

Bone Cancer V Arthritis

model 190 / 0 ..

is ... the more sober name of Junghans for the jacket I have knitted for my family. In the original muted in gray I went for one as I think Jean-friendly blue.

The wool named "Sting" lies caught up beautifully and we have a special mesh. The pattern was super easy. The wool I would like to knit again anyway.

Schatzi and fits like a good piece of what I am, of course, particularly here some carrying pictures -.'s Face but he did not want to show publicly, so retouched. But first time the image back.




Das erste Strickstück im neuen Jahr *freu*...mal sehen was noch so alles auf die Nadeln kommt in diesem Jahr...im Moment sind das erstmal Socken.

Hoffe Ihr seid alle gut reingerutscht und habt auch in 2011 immer genügend Wolle um und an Euch.

Eure Mondelbe 


0 comments:

Post a Comment