Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Stylist Letter Moving Salons

Winter Chur!

At Sheep World lose again this year, the sheep, their wool again. This time also I am in the process.

And I need your help. Every time you on these Embark naked! link is clicked, one of my sheep shorn!

Otherwise, I had last week, the trunk disease caught so hot that my ear started to ache violently and my dear wife doctor diagnosed an ear infection. It is now slowly improving and I hope very soon to be back really fit ... although I hope so since my surgery in late June. Unfortunately, until now little changed. Life without a thyroid gland is stupid, but sometimes we have no choice and have since carried with all side effects and what the other brings so with it. In the hope that maybe someday you'll be fine again.

So, I had to get rid times now.

Liebe wollige Grüße
Eure Mondelbe

0 comments:

Post a Comment