Tuesday, February 15, 2011

How Should I Style My Bangs

...

after a long, long search, our new "old house" found.

We were just 20 minutes of it and decided spontaneously
IS THERE
It simply has everything worked out!. The rooms, the size of the garden, and of course the price. * Freu *


forget the pain we had in the fall when our old "dream house" was sold just behind our backs. Great, I found the many comforting words of you who have helped me at that time very much.
But this time it runs more smoothly.
Much renovation work is now before us. We also have some more time until it really started going and can plan in peace. The apartment must be sold yet. Therefore, we will not only attract each other at a construction site. I will keep you determined, then even, unfortunately, not so much time to Blogging remains.

Have a nice week and best wishes of happy cheering forest asset


0 comments:

Post a Comment