Monday, February 28, 2011

Dragon Ball Online Europe 2010

This and the malice Das.und

..... before I continue to get upset, I would first

Rosanna by Rosanna poetry page

to welcome you here at the Neckar beach. We're happy you've come.


the photos I've done from the draw - and what should I tell you - I can not upload them. Picasa strike. If it is not tomorrow, I will give the name known - no photos indicated. And the prices can not be shown. Too bad. - But that's just with the technology.


n spite of technology
is a man in today `ger time
of technology almost killed.
He takes it in gratitude
and ready for action.

Der Mensch ist aber konstruiert
zu jagen und zu sammeln,
wogegen drastisch kontrastiert
das wohlständliche Gammeln.

Es kulminiert der Krankenstand,
der Mensch, er wundert sich;
die schwere Arbeit ist verbannt,
doch besser wird es nicht.

Und was ihm an Bewegung fehlt,
es ist doch paradox,
erkauft er sich für teures Geld
im Fitnessclub, der Ochs!
(BerndR)

0 comments:

Post a Comment