Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Liquidation Sale At Cow Palace Details

This and That and anniversaries

Today is another one of the anniversary.
5 years ago are gone you and yet you're here. Although very different.
miss course you and I miss your voice. I can not see your smile more, and yet I hear you laugh and sometimes I talk with you.
Actually, you're still alive for me. so I sometimes forget that you no longer live. And yet here you are, though quite different.
has covered many times everyday. As was often hectic and back and forth, we also annoyed. Now is our peace has returned. I see the many good years that I would want to miss for anything in the world.
I always thought death was End. And he is certainly - and yet death is life. Although very different than it was.

0 comments:

Post a Comment