Thursday, March 3, 2011

Howold A Flight Without Paying To H

this and that and masquerade, welcome, in their own right

Wherever you look, everywhere we meet today on the masked men. The "women" stormed the town halls and took over the regiment since clock 11:11. But let's be honest: Would you about witches, pirates brides or Little Red Riding Hood to be governed? The great days pass, and then from the witches, pirates and fairy tale figures brides again modest housewife, office worker, or physician assistants.

Anne Kronenberg has brought it to the point:


masquerade
Sometimes I wonder
whether people ,
the rest of your life hiding
behind a mask,
in the fool's time their true colors
show, or whether they change only the mask?


Today I can welcome
Creative Team

am Neckar beach. Welcome and make yourself at home here.


I would like to thank you for your comments and visits. I am overwhelmed in the last few days.
Again and again I read with you. I'm almost up to date. And I've been carried out for the weekend again that I regularly comment on how it is you expect from me. So, I beg your indulgence. It will again.

And then I still have a big problem. Since the beginning of the week can I download photos from Picasa no longer on my blog. There is also no error message. Does anyone have experience with this problem?

0 comments:

Post a Comment