Friday, December 31, 2010

Blood Core Scooter Wheels

Prison Break / Prison Break 40-10

According to Focus, is the number 1 of the "What-did-I-made-me-and -I-am-yes-but-not-meet "reduce intentions, stress ...
Well if that's a great idea, sometimes stupid, only that the stress does not ring accessible only to beg for admission.
In that spirit, I ask myself then, what exactly are good intentions? What's so good and what's the purpose? And if it did not, then I have the wrong attitude to my will power? Intent is well known, some intention to do something specific. Sounds like basically all right once. So what then is a good intention ....?! After
eternal search on the World Wide Web, which to me shows 405 000 results, but not really make me smarter, I develop my own definition then:



Major decisions, or just Prison Break!


Visibly proud of myself that I am of the importance of this goal closer and my mind tells me it was like I would break out of my self made prison, I already number 4 comes to mind more time for family or friends

My conscience tells me I would often think of the inner weakness of the line should take and have to drag him to appointments, rather than cancel it, because I suddenly was not followed. So often the feeling of remorse after the cancellation was very great, yet I always managed to hide myself behind the barrier and this will allow even greater. The bastard has so taken me on a leash ;-)



2011 I want to be more economical . Because I'll find that when I sell stock GG & L does not necessarily buy 5 bags need it so rich, three ... or four ... hmmmmmmm. Well, overall I should be more friendly to my wallet, because this is I certainly danken, wenn mal zur Abwechslung nicht am Ende des Geldes so viel Monat ist, sondern am Ende des Monats noch so viel Kohleeeeeee.
Ich google also wieder nach Vorsätzen und finde weniger Fernsehen... Innerlich völlig entsetzt frage ich mich, was an diesem Vorsatz gut sein könnte. Nach langem Überlegen (ca. 5 Sekunden) bin ich mir eindeutig sicher, dass ich diesen bedeutenden Entschluss lieber anderen überlasse. Und genau in diesem Zusammenhang schiesst mir Nr. 6 in den Kopf - Sorgfältigerer Umgang mit mir selbst ! (Nr. 6-9...hähä)
Also ist ja mal ganz klar, der TV bleibt!!!! ;D
Genauso, wie viele andere oft nicht auf listen to yourself and treat yourself to not have the time and peace, I try to do everything. Only after I got a lumbago, within 2 months, two times got a sore throat and swollen lymph nodes under the arms, as if they were 10 mole hill, in which really goes off the party, I realized that I do probably all would have may bind. So I nod, then, determined, and the immune Orthomol sipping, and am considering what could be number 7.
After I run out of ideas, and I am of the opinion that fall under "more careful handling with myself" some issues remain, left only a single point, the most the most important thing. be

a better mother!
My son is 8 years old and suffering from ADHD. He often leaves me last nerve, and sometimes we tend to find the things he does because he is sick, forget that he is an ordinary boy simply. And they make themselves nunmal dirty when they play in the sandbox "Desert Storm".
hide nunmal the food that they eat no longer want in your pocket or maintain stoutly that they had brushed their teeth, although one gets the feeling that the trash bags were standing right next to you when the "good night" kiss pick . Come


dismissed with these words I you in the year 2011 and give you of your important decisions that are likely to be as large and extensive as mine: D
I wish you a happy new year 2011, remains alive and well and thinks Your intentions to !

0 comments:

Post a Comment