Tuesday, December 21, 2010

14 Weeks Pregnant Ruptured Cyst

The tree is ...

the Christ child can come now!


recently saw our tree still so out. Freshly precipitated from the forest and schööön transparent.


First, he was decorated with lights my grandma. An heirloom and you totally old as you can see on the box. But it still works well and is on my two boys definitely safer than real candles.


We have many different Dekoteilchen hung on it and is ready to trump the forest tree.


More to come as no longer on it and I think he's wonderful with no loops, tinsel and baubles.
So now I'm curious on your trees determines soon be seen.


Now I would like to show you the beautifully designed card that I got from Julie from the violet garden.


Thank you dear Julchen that you thought of me hast, ich hätte nie damit gerechnet und bin ganz aus dem Häuschen.

Euch wünsche ich besinnliche, gesegnete und entspannte Weihnachtstage. Feiert schön mit euren Familien und lasst euch schön beschenken.

Liebste Weihnachtsgrüße von



0 comments:

Post a Comment