Saturday, October 2, 2010

Ocharleys Cherry Lime Margaritas



After I had the last days of no way to write longer texts, I even borrowed a laptop to me today by John. My laptop is currently somewhere between Hyderabad and Vijayawada. I hope I get him again next week. Then I'll post something here again regularly. I will also write a bit more accurate about my work here. A project I've been here want.

By the time I came to terms with the "Indian Way of Life". Here, nothing is running smoothly, or even fast.
Whether you go crazy, therefore, is a matter of attitude. Either you take it with humor and patience or by turning completely. Both does not change the situation in which one is, but takes into from the well-being. I describe the situation now placed in my sample was a strong composure, and currently still is!

All visitors to India who stay longer than 3 months have to "register" within 14 days at the local police station. It is big and fat in my visa and was discussed extensively on the preparatory seminar. So it was not my own forgetfulness that led to yesterday I had to explain to the supreme police inspector, Vijayawada, why we have not registered for within the 14 days:

"So Mr. Police Inspector. You ask the question wrong. It is not about registered or unregistered.
you need to know that we were all quite ready to registration within the first three days to carry out our stay.
This reason we filled out soon after our arrival the registration form and added the appropriate paperwork. Shortly afterwards we all went together to the police station and watched as our Coordinator of the documents submitted.
Our challenge now rather the question of why we, despite fully submitted Registration documents are not listed in their application.
it due to the desolate Indian Bureaucracy? At the incompetence of the local police? At the Indian way of life? Or we can speak of a play together all these factors? So stop yelling at me, they spit in my face! The fault is not with us! It is explained now saying that we 1500rupien the penalty for failure to register, will not pay. We have done everything right! "


Those were the words I do not debate.

one hand, we must now antanzen on Monday for the third time in the police and pay 1500rupiens per person, on the other hand I do not sit at least in prison. Indian jails are tough! Since there are about everyday travelers only.

0 comments:

Post a Comment