Friday, October 1, 2010

Im Turning 21 When Can I Renew My Drivers License

music ...

... is something that me and others, with my lovely girlfriend Raphael (Mrs. Flowers Bunt) links. She plays saxophone and clarinet I.
What could be more than give her a birthday present something that has to do with music .... so my reasoning. Wool are also found very nice ... hm ... well, and in the middle of my thoughts I found these instructions - CLICK -speak, in the hands. Tata ... perfect.
And here they are now ready to see:


Riessen It has been fun to knit them and I think I'll take it at least once more on the needles.

Today ist Freitag *freu*...und vor mir liegt ein freies WE *nochmehrfreu*. Morgen ist dann erstmal Musik spielen auf dem Oktoberfest im Nachbarort angesagt (ja, auch wir im Norden können Oktoberfest feiern). Und nach der Musik heißt es feiern und Dirndl ausführen *grins*

Ganz herzlich möchte ich auch noch meine neuen regelmäßigen Leser begrüßen. Freue mich, dass Ihr zu meinem Blog gefunden habt und hoffe er gefällt Euch.

Eure Mondelbe

0 comments:

Post a Comment