Sunday, September 19, 2010

How Much Is Parrot Bay Alcohol




my computer is broken! I stepped into the night on. I will try to repair it to give. What we do in samsung center in Vijayawada was not possible to buy a new or just stay here until then

Addendum:
Now it was at once BUT it possible for repair to give. Just went there again and suddenly it went. Somehow typical of India. For the patient, resolute, this is the land of Moeglichekiten.

I have here the way, bought a motorcycle. The Yamaha RX100. A dream on two wheels. After the year I will sell it again.
At the traffic and daily as well as all the others I am now used to. The Urlaubsgefuehl gives way to the daily grind.

only to transport the gas, I will probably never get used here: In full sun, piled high and unsafe, the gas bottle on a Fahrradriksha drove through the area. It seems to me that as life threatening!

I will in the next few days, once efforts are more photos to upload as shown in the blog. But I say the same: I am not a good light generator and still photo Faul.

0 comments:

Post a Comment