Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Footprint Angel Wing Tattoos

DUBAI International


I still am not in India but would devote an article to the Dubai airport at which I am since yesterday 23h local time.
I slept between two benches in front of a giant plastic palm tree on the carpet. I have not read much, but the books were useful as a pillow than I thought. From my half-sleep, I was unfortunately caught up in the early morning hours when the morning prayer decency. By all speakers.
nourishes I've so far from vegetarian citizens (McDonald's) and French mountain spring water. The area at the gateway is eeewig long and I'm doing my best around between 113 and 200. There are it duty free alcohol, uncomfortable benches, vollgekackte toilets and small electric cars like the one at times riveting. The whole building is quite a hammer. Columns with gold applications, luxurious hotels, lounges, etc. But on second glance, everything seems a little unkind disorganized and filthy.
is in four hours for my flight to Hyderabad and I am already at the right gate.
We'll see when I next get time to write.

0 comments:

Post a Comment